Applicable rules and terms for private individuals at the Recycling centres
if you live in Danderyd, Lidingö, Järfälla, Solna, Sundbyberg, Sollentuna, Täby, Upplands Väsby or Vallentuna you are welcome to bring and sort smaller quantities of bulky waste from your household free of charge*.
(*free of charge means that private individuals in the SÖRAB region pay a fee for the recycling centres through their ordinary household waste collection charge/or through their rent if living in a residential block.)
Terms for private individuals at our recycling centres
- Personal cars with or without a trailer will not be charged a fee. Each time, no more than 3 m3 of bulky waste, except for garden waste, may be deposited.
- Max. weight of a vehicle is 3.5 tonnes!
- Only "the owner" of the waste may leave waste free of charge; you cannot send it away with the construction firm renovating your bathroom, for example! Then the construction firm has to pay.
- The waste must be sorted according to instructions, and must be of such a type that would normally occur within the household.
- Company cars will be charged at the applicable rate.
Senast uppdaterad: 2018-05-07